Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Finished projects!

Well, it's the week of christmas, so things are busy, but wanted to share some finished projects. I finished the quilt I made for Quilt for Kids and I have a new found appreciation for quilters. While it was pretty simple to sew the squares together, the quilting was not so much fun after it was put together. I imagine it is fairly simple with an actual quilting machine, but with a sewing machine it takes a little maneuvering. Being my first quilt, I think I did a pretty good job.

Photobucket

I also made my son a pair of booties. He has fairly wide feet right now, so shoes never seem to fit. So nothing better than a custom pair. I based it off this pattern http://www.cedesign.com/familyphotos/sewing/info/fleecebooties/index.html but made some of my own alterations, and voila!

Photobucket

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment